The tech age user spends more than 80 percent of the time on mobile. There are two types of mobile apps – Native apps and Mobile web apps.
Native apps run on a particular OS, an app build for Android platform will not work on iOS. We develop app for both platforms and build hybrid apps as well as they are mixture of native apps and mobile web apps.
Companies focused to push their products in the app market provide their product to consumers’ via Google Play store for Android devices and Apple’s App Store for iPads and iPhones.
I. App Strategy
We have collective experience of 10 years in mobile app development industry and are well-versed about the essential checkpoints for building and deploying successful apps. We address the usual question for any market – How your product is better than the competitors’ or how your product benefits the user? We have identified key elements of feasible app strategy for product success.
App core structure
- Category — iOS or Android, decide the platform and category of the app.
User base — High-end or low-end smartphone users.
Technology reach — App must be enabled for cross-device compatibility. Additionally, whetherit is necessary to interact with an IOT device.
App development Platforms – Accurate selection between native apps, mobile web apps or hybrid apps development platforms.
Support infrastructure and services – Select optimal server for faster data query response and quickest page load time.
A focus of continuous customer engagement – Achieve Minimum Viable Product(MVP) and downloads target, increase customer engagement with most beneficial tasks and features improvement.
II. Architectural Planning
We provide professional services and consulting for building engaging consumer apps. We create a structured plan keeping in mind the client requirement and industry standards.
The vital architectural points during app development covers:
- Determining the device – At the time of development determine the devices the app support. The criteria to watch — screen size, CPU, storage space and memory, IDE compatibility.
- Bandwidth requirement – We design and select hardware for caching, data access mechanism and state management based on worst-case scenario of intermittent connectivity.
- Clean user interface – An eye-catching UX design is a key to longer customer engagement. We focus on UX design phase and create a clutter-free app design.
- Navigation – Navigation interface directly impacts user experience. We understand client’s customer base and select the appropriate navigation method — Single view, Search driven or Gesture-based etc.
III. Idea to Prototype
Having a great idea for an app? Our expertise will help you to convert this idea into a prototype.
- We follow UX design phase to understand your requirements. We create high/low fidelity prototype based on desired app features and functionalities list.
- We make wireframes to have a visual design ready and agreed to go forward and create a functioning prototype.
- After designs are finalized and cost for designing app are approved we move to create Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
IV. App Designing
Our UX design team member has vast experience in designing various apps. To be certain about great user experience the app design team follows these steps:
1. Identify the app type – native, hybrid or cross-platform.
2. Create wireframes for the mobile app.
3. Develop a high/low prototype of the mobile application as per the project lifecycle.
4. Coordinate with development team member to create MVP to deploy.
V. App development
We have created apps for productivity, e-commerce and social domains in last 10 years. We know the nitty-gritty of app development environment, hardware requirement, and industry standards.
Mobile App Development workflow comprises of following steps:Identify app’s benefit to end user.
1. Identify app’s benefit to end user.
2. Develop feasible app strategy.
3. Create UX/UI for the app.
4. Code for a specific platform – Native, Web or Hybrid.
5. Incorporate analytics in the development stage.
6. Test the app for efficiency.
7. Distribute app with platform-specific tools
8. Gather user behavior data with analytics.
9. Introduce new feature for better customer engagement
VI. App Distribution and Management
App Store Optimization (ASO) is our prime strategy for app distribution and management. We build iOS and Android applications with early-stage start-ups in user experience optimization and e-commerce domain.
For successful app delivery, we use customized strategies based on target audience group and need of localization level. There are 4 ways to deploy mobile apps and implement app related content:
1. App store listing to provide optimized content and list a higher rank in search
Three main contents of app store listing are app description, app images, and app videos. For better search results we include Meta description, Meta tags and title tags in your app.
2. A Pre-launch release is ideal for early stage and stealth mode start-ups. If the app is not listed on the app store, then we implement different app delivery methods to reach to end user of the product.
For better user experience optimization and customer engagement we create: Teaser content, create beautiful “online store” like landing pages, make press releases or launch an email campaign to keep the users updated.
3. In-app content reduces confusion by providing vital guidance in an initial phase of exploring the mobile app. We integrate push notifications and in-app messaging to deliver focused features directly increasing customer engagement.
4. Social media reach and localization
a. Popular social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram spread your app info to the global audience.
b. Degree of localization needed in building your app is based on target audience area. Customized content is more quickly adopted. Language, currency prices, in-app dates, and other factors are generally localized. They affect the mobile app development life cycle to a certain extent.
VII. Support and Maintenance
We provide app support and maintenance after the initial success of the deployed app. Our clients range from tier-1 companies to early-stage start-ups and their app-specific needs are varied. Few of the support and maintenance services provided are:
- Data migration services.
- Server optimization to reduce latency.
- Update the mobile app in accordance with an updated platform – iOS or Android.
- Update app to comply with regulatory changes such as monetary exchange rules and policies.
- We provide app monitoring, server monitoring services also error tracking & solutions.
- Support for new library version.
- Automatic backup and app crash monitoring.
- Performance monitoring, usability review, and security services to maintain optimal response of app functions.
- Focus on UX and UI overhaul with early-stage start-ups to tackle unexpected challenges in mobile app’s end-user ever-changing environment
VIII. Mobile Application consulting
Do you have an idea for developing an app for iOS platform or an Android platform? We are here to provide consulting for your mobile application development strategy. We are well versed in building customer acquisition and activation channels. We provide assessment and analysis based on our expertise in following factors and other peripheries:
- Feasibility for mobile app & launch strategy.
- Identifying the target user base for a mobile app.
- Suggestion and selection of development environment and support services.
- Identify app Category, compliance and update required for deployment platform.
- Prepare a list of supporting devices compatibility and decide localization needs.
- Make a cost-effective approach to generate the best revenue model of an app.
- Competition in particular segment, app distribution and management strategy.
IX. Application Porting
Application Porting is crucial to becoming popular quickly across a diverse set of users. Popular mobile application platform iOS and Android keeps updating every 6 months to 1 year is a well-known fact in the development arena. We have the highly competent team member to handle this challenge and bring down development cost.
Advantages of porting:
- Serves to a larger user base.
- Higher ROI from app because of increased exposure.
- Give cross-platform accessibility to your application.
Few of the application porting techniques applied by our developer are:
- Cross-platform porting – Porting from iOS to Android.
- Porting to multiple devices.
- Intra platform porting – OS upgrades.
- Porting to cross platform tools.